[McIDAS #JZQ-518534]: McIDAS

Hi Angel,

Sorry for the incredibly slow response to your question. I
was on travel until Thursday evening.  When I returned to
Boulder, I was confronted with an epic rain event that nearly
prevented me from making it home first, and then succeeded
in killing power in the foothills above Boulder.  I am just
now catching up with support email now that power and Internet
access have been restored to my home (long story that would
be best told over a beer or three :-).

re:
> I looked at the archive and the last message I saw re:
> run idv with xvfb was data February of this year. Is the
> archive not up to date?

It should be.  If it isn't, I will work with our web person
to make sure that it gets updated.

Ticket ID: JZQ-518534
Department: Support McIDAS