[McIDAS #ZKH-324944]: Estudiante

Hi Darh,

re:
> Good afternoon, I am interested in using McIDAS X, to test it on linux
> systems, I wonder if I could provide this software.
> Thank you very much.

Unidata's license to distribute McIDAS-X is limited to academic institutions,
plus there are some more stringent restrictions for educational institutions
outside of the U.S.

Question:

- do you represent an educational institution (e.g., college or university)?

If no, you will need to contact the owners of McIDAS-X, the Space Science
and Engineering Center (SSEC) of the University of Wisconsin (UW) at
Madision.  The best email to use to contact them (if needed) is:

McIDAS Users Group <address@hidden>

Ticket ID: ZKH-324944