[McIDAS #PUK-279164]: Exporting Latitude and Longitude data

Hi Abhnil,

re:
> Thank you for your help so far. It would be great if you could
> add my email on the McIDAS-X list.
>
> I have read the terms and conditions of McIDAS-X.
>
> I agree that McIDAS access from Unidata would be for use at the School
> of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering at the University of
> New South Wales in Australia.
>
> I agree that McIDAS must be used for academic classroom instruction or
> academic research by students related to obtaining a degree.
>
> I assure that installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government
> agency, non-academic research institute, or private concern.
>
> I will not re-distribute any portion of the software.

Very good, your assurances have been noted and approved.  I just added
you (address@hidden) the list of non-.edu users allowed
to download Unidata McIDAS-X.

re:
> Please provide me a set of instructions for setting up of McIDAS-X.

Please review the instructions in the Unidata McIDAS-X Users' Guide
and get back to us if/when you have questions:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Software -> McIDAS
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/

    Documentation
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/#documentation

      Unidata McIDAS-X Users Guide
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/current/users_guide/toc.html

The section to start with is:

Chapter 1 - Installing and Configuring McIDAS-X
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/current/users_guide/InstallingandConfigur
ingMcIDAS-X.html#17470

  Installing McIDAS-X on Unix or Mac OS X Workstations

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/current/users_guide/InstallingMcIDAS-XonUnixorMacOSXWorkstations.html#63755

If you run into problems, I would be happy to help with the installation
if you provided me login credentials on your target machine.

Ticket ID: PUK-279164