[McIDAS #HUK-605825]: GOES-east Outage

Hi Fred,

I imagine that the guys back in Boulder will make additional attempts to
re-point the UCAR GOES-East dish to GOES-14.  I agree that the ability
to take GOES-13 out of storage mode gives some hope that it may return
to service... but I am not holding my breath.  I find the decision to not
drift GOES-14 _extremely_ interesting.  It is almost as if what happened
was the result of a screw-up and there was a consensus that it could be
returned to service.  We may never know the real answer.

Have a good trip!

Ticket ID: HUK-605825
Department: Support McIDAS