[McIDAS #XDA-497356]: access to Unidata McIDAS

Hi Khaled,

re: what is your affiliation?
> I am IT engineer, and I have been working at LNMC Libyan National
> Meteorological Center.
> I attended WRF workshop in NCAR/UCAR in 2011

Since your affiliation is governmental, we are not allowed to give you access
to the Unidata distribution of McIDAS-X.  If you are still interested in
using McIDAS-X, you will need to contact UW/SSEC directly.  The best
email address for this is:

McIDAS Users Group <address@hidden>

I'm sorry we can not be of more help.

Ticket ID: XDA-497356