[McIDAS #XQY-875190]: Can't Get to Your Download Directory

Hi Alan,

re:
> I am at my university (University of Georgia), trying to download
> McIDAS, however I can't get to the download directory.  I receive the
> message that this is FORBIDDEN....don't have permission to access this
> page...sort of thing.  I can get to other download pages from this MAC,
> just not McIDAS?...

Access to the Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD Downloads pages requires that one login
to the Unidata website first.

re:
> could you help, please?

I verified that you are registered with our website under your address@hidden
email address.  You will need to login to our website using this address
and then go to the Downloads page for McIDAS-X.  If you do not remember
the password for your address@hidden registration, we can reset it to
the default password.  Please let us know if you need such a password
reset.

re:
> Thank you....Alan Stewart (address@hidden) or at school (address@hidden)

No worries.