[McIDAS #QEK-499319]: Skype Meeting time tmrw?

Hi Rod,

re:
> Oh sorry I didn't reply back to you on time yesterday because I was
> busy proctoring an exam.

No worries.

re:
> Is there any time to Skype today? Like later this afternoon? 7 PM EST?

Any chance you could do it at 6 PM EST (which is 4 PM MST)?  If not, I can
stick around.

re:
> If not tmrw afternoon? Around 2 PM EST?

Tomorrow afternoon does not work for me.  I have a meeting from 1:30 - 4:00 PM
MST; after that I will be out of the office.

re:
> I want to talk about doing a box statistics of taking the area of the
> strong updraft of the storm and bit downstream...approx 10 km downstream of
> the strongest updraft.

OK.

Ticket ID: QEK-499319