[McIDAS #HUI-518672]: abnormal termination of scourBYnumber

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I installed LDM 6.11.3 yesterday, and just got this message
> on weather2.admin.niu.edu...

I saw your exchange with Steve this evening (I was out all day).

I just logged onto weather2 as 'ldm' and ran the cron entry to scour the
/home/data/mcidas/images/NIDS directories using scourBYnumber by hand,
and everything ran normally.  Why there was a problem previously is a
mystery to me.

Ticket ID: HUI-518672