[McIDAS #BFX-595521]: Question about the stats of the EF5 Hackleburg Tornadic Supercell at 20:10

Hi Rod,

re:
> 5 PM MST tomorrow is good. I will stick with that. Sorry about that.

Just so there is no misunderstanding:  I will be leaving the office at
about 5 PM MST tomorrow.  If our conversation needs one hour, you must
Skype me by 4 PM MST (which is 6 PM EST).

Ticket ID: BFX-595521