[McIDAS #XYE-715198]: Mcidas Update

Hi Heather,

re: cause of missing '__gmpn_sqr_n' entry point

> Thanks Tom!

No worries.

re:
> I saw the same pages and suggestions as you had, I was just hoping
> that you had seen the problem before and had a known fix!

Sorry :-)  My RedHat system (CentOS 6.3) is newer, and I did not run
into the problem you are experiencing.

re:
> Right now we are looking into updating our GMP and most like the
> compilers.  Hopefully everything will go smoothly with the mcidas
> update once this is fixed.

Very good.  Please let me know if upgrades to GMP and/or the compilers
solves the problem (so that others may benefit down the road).

Ticket ID: XYE-715198