[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re: check your spam box
> Nope havent received yet. Checked the spam.

Hmm...

The gist of the email was that I was sending a reworked BATCH file,
EFFRAD7.BAT that should address the things you were running into.

Since it is possible that the reworked BATCH file is somehow triggering
some spam filtering at NCAT, I copied it to your $MCDATA directory
on iset2.

Please run the new BATCH file and see if it doesn't address concerns
you sent in previously.

Ticket ID: PIR-584729