[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re:
> I did some modifications like you sent in the previous email but it still
> didnt make a difference.

Well, it did effect a change: the display is now in the projection of
the IR/Effective Radius images.  The contours are the same, but that
was expected since there was no change to the sequence that created
the grid to be contoured.

re:
> I guess you will explore that later

Yes, I will take a look sometime later today.

re:
> and I still
> dont see the radar image into the projection of the IR image.

The radar image now _is_ in the PROJECTION of the IR image.

Do you mean that you were expecting to see the radar image on top
of the IR image?  If yes, that would require combine of the images
using IMGFILT in an analogous manner used to create the combined
IR and Effective Radius image.

Ticket ID: PIR-584729