[McIDAS #NJW-868492]: station 60018

Hi Randy,

re:
> Still no change on adde.ucar.edu or 10.2.15.96 (my machine).
> Very strange indeed.

Yes, this is very strange.

As an additional test, I ran the XCD configuration scripts on
lead4.unidata.ucar.edu yesterday evening:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd $MCDATA
batch.k XCD.BAT

and this made no change in the decoding of the Tenerife / Guima
raob data.

My thinking was that this would replicate the steps taken in a
completely new XCD installation/configuration.  It doesn't really,
of course, since all of the rapid access files (*.RAP) already
exist as does the output MD files.  One thing that may have clouded
the issue is that I ran the configuration at around 2:35Z.  Perhaps
when a new day rolls around tonight, things will change (the MD
file for the significant upper air data already existed when I
ran the configuration; tonight a new one will be created).

The one, perhaps BIG, difference in the setup on adde.ssec.wisc.edu
(where full decoding for Tenerife / Guima is working) and
adde.ucar.edu (where full decoding for Tenerife / Guima is not
working) is that the McIDAS installation on adde.ssec.wisc.edu
was brand new; it was not an update from a previous installation.

Let's see if there is any change on lead4.unidata.ucar.edu
for tomorrow's 0z raobs...

Ticket ID: NJW-868492