[McIDAS #NJW-868492]: station 60018

> Hello,

Hi Randy,

re:
> station 60018 is an upper air station in the Canary islands.
>
> Is there an issue ingesting this data from noaaport?

No, the issue is that the McIDAS station database does not have an entry
for the Tenerife / Guimar rawinsonde site. This can be fixed, however,
by adding the following entry to the STNDB.SITE file in the installation
data directory (e.g., ~mcidas/data) on the machine running the XCD
decoders:

#
# Canary Islands RAOB
IDN=60018 ID=       LATLON=  28:19:12  016:22:48 ULATLON=  28:19:12  016:22:48
ELE=  344 UELE=  344 ST= CO=ES NAME='Tenerife / Guimar' DATATYPE= RAOB

re:
> I cant seem to access this data from ADDE.UCAR.EDU / RTPTSRC.

Do you know if the station reports only RAOBs, or does report other
things (e.g., METARs, etc.)?

I will update the STNDB.SITE file on machines that are under our control
and are decoding data using XCD.

Ticket ID: NJW-868492