[McIDAS #VMN-362999]: Fwd: EFFRADVIS27APR20112025

Hi Rod,

re:
> Ok one other additional question. Is there a way you can change the
> resolution to add more values. Like for instance dx/dy =+/- 0.05
> degrees increasing that 0.06 or 0.04 degrees?

The resolution is determined by the RES= field in the IMGREMAP
command.  I set it to what it is now to match the resolution
in the original effective radius images.

The best way to add more values (expand the areal coverage) is to
change the size of the remapped image.  This is done through the
SIZE= keyword in the IMGREMAP command.  Currently the setting
is SIZE=320 320.  Try changing it to SIZE=350 350 to see if that
increases the coverage to what you want.  If it doesn't, try
different values until you get what you want.

For reference, the values specified in the SIZE= keyword
are lines and elements:

SIZE=nlins neles

In McIDAS lines are the vertical dimension and elements are the
horizontal.  Increasing nlins will make the resulting remapped
image "taller"; increasing nelems will make the resulting
remapped image "wider".

Ticket ID: VMN-362999
Department: Support McIDAS