[McIDAS #GHF-649340]: Question about creating another GROUP/Descriptor for IR

Hi Rod,

re:
> It fixed the problem

Very good.

re:
> but how come i am getting values of brightness
> temperatures of 0 though when I look at the IRAPR2720111955.A01?

I have no idea, so I will have to examine the matter more closely.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to do this today -- too many other
things going on that have deadlines (sigh).

Ticket ID: GHF-649340