[McIDAS #DBI-316279]: archive point data

Hi Don,

re: archived McIDAS POINT datasets on motherlode

> Thanks for setting this up. I'll check it out.

I just back-filled content for Oct. 24-29 from SSEC's archive of MD
files (which is accessed via TDS).

Comment:

- the datasets I created are not classified as "archive" (RT=A) in
  McIDAS, they are classified as non-real-time (RT=N)

  The reason for this is that some McIDAS programs were not accessing
  the data when it was classified as archive (RT=A), and it seemed
  more expedient to simply set them up as non-real-time.

re:
> The new feature I added on time matching using the animation widget
> really makes it easy to look at recent cases with the archived datasets
> on motherlode.  It's part of what Brian Mapes was asking for - being
> able to easily change the time range you are looking at.  I'll respond
> to his note today.

Yuan told me about this yesterday -- he came in and told me how cool and
useful the feature is; I agree.

I did run into a problem creating a .zidv bundle this morning using this
feature, however (Yuan created the bundle while I was advising him while
in his office).  I will be investigating this further before concluding
that it is a bug and not user error.

Ticket ID: DBI-316279