[McIDAS #GHF-649340]: Question about creating another GROUP/Descriptor for IR

Hi Rod,

re:
> That's weird I dont see the ~/.mcidasrc file on my directory anymore.

Files whose names begin with a '.' (period) are hidden files; they
will not show up in a simple 'ls' listing.  They will, however, be
listed when one includes the '-a' flag on the 'ls' invocation.

Try:

<as 'rod' on iset2.ncat.edu>
cd /home/rod
ls -a .mcidasrc

The listing will look like:

-rw-r--r-- 1 rod users 16521 Sep 23 21:19 .mcidasrc

Ticket ID: GHF-649340