[McIDAS #CTJ-586885]: Fwd: EFFRADVIS27APR20112025

Hi Rod,

re: configure AXFORM to write out Lat and Lon files
> I see so it has to be something like this?
>
> AXFORM 43 MULTBAND BAND=2 3 5 UNIT=TEMP NAV=YES 45

Yes, but this example is for an image that has multiple
bands (wavelength channels in it).  Neither the VIS or
Effective Radius images have multiple bands.

re:
> but instead
>
> AXFORM 3003 EFFRADAPR2720112025 FTYPE=ASC NAV=YES #
>
> Not sure about the number part at the end?

The second positional parameter for the NAV= keyword specifies
the frequency at which lat,lon points are written; the default
is '1' (one) which means to write out a Lat and Lon point for
each pixel location:

AXFORM 3003 EFFRADAPR2720112025 FTYPE=ASC NAV=YES 1

(I don't think that the base portion of the output file name
can have as many characters as is in 'EFFRADAPR2720112025').

Since the images created by IMGREMAP are always the same size and
projection, you only have to output the lat and lon files once
to figure out a starting point and delta(lat) and delta(lon).

Ticket ID: CTJ-586885
Department: Support McIDAS