[McIDAS #CTJ-586885]: Fwd: EFFRADVIS27APR20112025

Hi Rod,

re:
> This is perfect.

But... ;-)

> Except is there anyways I can expand it to show a
> little bit more of the Northern tip of AL? There is a supercell that I
> want to capture which is  north of the domain attached below.

Change the center point of the display.  Currently, the image is being
loaded so that 29N,86:30W is the center.  Change the Latitude value
in the LAT= keyword to be where you want.  For instance, to move
the center point south, decrease the Lat:

change:

LAT=29:00 86:30

to:

LAT=28:00 86:30