[McIDAS #XDP-858749]: Mcidas Memory problems

Hi Mary Ellen,

re:
> Awesome explanation, Tom. Thanks for your time today!

Thanks and no worries.

re:
> I'll apply your tips
> today and hopefully clear this situation up for good.

OK, sounds good.  I would take a close look to make sure
that the cron-initiated McIDAS processing scripts run out
of the 'sleet' account are not interfering with each other.
This may be hard to spot until you get a good overall view
of what all of the scripts are doing.

Ticket ID: XDP-858749