[McIDAS #KUA-429049]: Re: Question about the legend bar w/errors

Hi Rod,

re:
> I see the labels but it doesnt look like the GOESEFFECTIVE,jpeg. Is there a
> way I can change those numbers to reflect the GOESEFFECTIVE.jpeg image.

There must be, but since I didn't write GRAYOVER, I am not the person
to answer the question.  I suggest writing Dan Lindsey and asking how
he runs GRAYOVER (i.e., get an example invocation).

re:
> want to have a 10.7 Brightness Temperature (deg C)/3.9 reflectivity with
> those same range values.

Hmm... right now you have VIS and Effective radius imagery.  Are the
Effective Radius images a 10.7 and 3.9 um combination?

Again, these sorts of questions would seem best answered by Dan Lindsey.

re:
> I will be on SKYPE if this is a question that
> cant be answered through email.

I don't see the need to chat at the moment mainly because we are now
at the point where the questions are not about McIDAS per se, but,
rather, about the science behind the displays.  I would see if you
could chat with Dan.

Ticket ID: KUA-429049
Department: Support McIDAS