[McIDAS #KUA-429049]: Re: Question about the legend bar w/errors

Hi Rod,

re: GRAYOVER

> One Question Tom:
>
> So how do I run it on McIDAS?  Just type GRAYOVER On the MCIDAS-X Command
> after the effective radius/vis satelite has been overlayed?

It depends on what you want to achieve.  I would review the online HELP
for GRAYOVER:

<from the McIDAS Command and Text window>
HELP GRAYOVER

The first thing I would try is loading the effective radius image
and then running GRAYOVER with no keyword options.  Then, I would
play around by specifying the various keywords to see what they
do.

NB when playing around, reload the image first and then run
GRAYOVER:

ERASE F
IMGDISP G13/ERAD27APR11 TIME=20:02 LATLON=33 87 REFRESH='EG;MAP
FILE=OUTVHRES;MAP COUNTY=MS AL GA MCOL=7'
GRAYOVER

Ticket ID: KUA-429049