[McIDAS #KUA-429049]: Re: Question about the legend bar w/errors

Hi Rod,

re:
> Here it is.

I downloaded the file to your McIDAS working directory:

<as 'rod'>
cd $MCDATA
wget ftp://rammftp.cira.colostate.edu/Lindsey/lwfonts.bin

The file lwfonts.bin really should be moved to /home/mcidas/data.
I would have done this for you, but I forgot what the password
for the 'mcidas' account is.

Ticket ID: KUA-429049