[McIDAS #OUL-735123]: Still getting no data error messages on UNIWISC feed

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I'm still getting these messages every hour. Is it because I have
> temporarily disabled the pqact.conf_McIDAS[AB] files in ldmd.conf?

Disabling processing of data should have no effect on the receipt
of that data.

re:
> I am now feeding UNIWISC from 3 sites.

As far as UNIWISC data being received on weather3, it looks like
you are getting everything that is being sent.  I say this after
comparing data volumes between weather3 and idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

weather3.admin.niu.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?UNIWISC+weather3.admin.niu.edu

idd.unidata.ucar.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?UNIWISC+idd.unidata.ucar.edu

The trace at the top (the line, not bars) shows the total amount of data
being received every hour.  The traces are identical for weather3
and the Unidata toplevel IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

The only thing left to investigate is the process that is sending you the
messages.

Ticket ID: OUL-735123
Department: Support McIDAS