[McIDAS #REN-443906]: High resolution McIDAS grids

Hi Fred,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you on the following:

re:
> The
> ADDE group RTGRIBS and RTGRIB2 would appear to have the higher
> resolution data (such as the RTGRIBS/NAM-USLCAWI4), but when I do a
> GRDLIS on these data, there are no grids found (all these are on
> ADDE.UCAR.EDU).

After a real struggle, we have gotten McIDAS GRIB/GRIB2 processing
working again on adde.ucar.edu.  It will take a bit of time for
there to be full content, but data is flowing in, being processed
and is once again accessible vi ADDE.

Again, I apologize for how long this took!

Ticket ID: REN-443906