[Staging #OUH-620561]: [mcidas-x] GOES-13 Image

Hi Marcos,

I moved your question below into our inquiry tracking system since the
question is more appropriately answered by us (Unidata) than the
Unidata McIDAS-X community.

re:
> The GOES-13 east ADDE Mcidas data server at unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu have
> not updated since June 6 at 11:45:
>
> *Image file directory listing for:EAST/FD*
> * Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center   Band(s)*
> *     sensor                                 Lat  Lon*
> * --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ---- ------------*
> *  57  G-13 IMG       6 JUN 12158  11:45:00     0   80 1-4,6*
> *  56  G-13 IMG       6 JUN 12158  08:45:00     0   80 1-4,6*
> *...*
>
> Someone know why? Thanks!

There were problems on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu that necessitated turning
off the update of real-time GOES data on it.

All is not lost, however.  You can access real-time GOES data directly
from Unidata machines that are ingesting the data:

Satellite    ADDE ingester/server         ADDE dataset group
GOES-East    goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu    EAST
GOES-West    goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu    WEST
GOES-South   goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu   SOUTH

Ticket ID: OUH-620561