[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re:
> *Resolved but I still didn’t get the satellite overlayed on top of the
> effective radius.

As far as I can tell, you haven't tried to overlay the effective
radius image values on top of a satellite image yet.  Again, this
would involve use of the IMGOLAY command which I would advise
you on if/when I have an effective radius image that I can examine
so I would know which range of brightness values had meaning
in the effective radius image.

re:
> Please resolve the bold question when you get the chance.

I am not sure which question you are referring to.  This is likely
due to any markup you are including in your emails being stripped
out by our inquiry tracking system.  To wit, I do not see bold
text in your replies.

re:
> P.S. Still no response regarding the inquiry of sending you the images.
> Hopefully...I will get an answer by this week.

Yes, I hope so.  Until I get example images, I will be unable to help
you with what seems like the final step in what you are trying to
accomplish.

I am also waiting for you to send me the output of:

EU TABLE CLW2

Ticket ID: BJT-176673
Department: Support McIDAS