[McIDAS #ZSL-626225]: Dual Pol dataset access problem

Hi Barry,

Quick comment:

I have never experienced what you describe below.  Since the code that
generates lists of DualPol products is the same as for other Level III
products, I think we/end users would have experienced the problem you
describe before now.  I will, nonetheless, try to replicate the failure
you have reported.  My several dozen attempts so far have not, however,
shown any problems.

Ticket ID: ZSL-626225