[McIDAS #MWQ-801749]: McIDAS-X 2009 and Solaris 11 Express

Hi Robert,

re: try using MCGUI again from 'mcidas' logon on console to see if
there is any improvement

> No, unfortunately the same thing happens.

Rats.  I assumed that this would be the case, but I needed to verify
that it would have no effect.

OK, I just made another small change to the re-parenting procedure.
Please give this change a test as 'mcidas' from the Solaris 11
console.

Ticket ID: MWQ-801749