[McIDAS #DZS-451976]: FW: [mcidas-x] wmug and ycldtopo

Hi Robert,

re:
> I have misplaced some special code that SSEC and I believe you came up with
> for
> producing nice toposat composites.  The programs are wmug.k and ycldtopo.k.
> Do you happen to have the source or could you direct me to someone that might
> have it?

This must have been MUG folks as I do not remember programs named WMUG or
YCLDTOPO.

There is, however, an XRD program named CLDTOPO that I bundle with Unidata
McIDAS-X.
You have to build the XRD portion of the distribution to create its executable

<as 'mcidas'>
cd ~mcidas/mcidas2009/src
make mcx xrd
make install.mcx install.xrd