[McIDAS #YMZ-660392]: server goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu is down!

Hi Ronaldo,

re:
> I used for years goessouth server to create images operational and since
> last saturday this server is down. Is there any estimate to return this
> server?

Removal of the existing software development environment and applying a large
number of operating system patches on goessouth unexpectedly resulted in a
problem in serving the GOES South America data.  That problem has now been
fixed,
so you should once again be able to get data with no problems.

We apologize for the data outage...

Ticket ID: YMZ-660392
Department: Support McIDAS