[McIDAS #ZBW-744986]: Re: [ldm-users] 20070915: Network outage to UW-Wisconsin...

Hi Luis,

re:
> We are planning to change our Mcidas Server ip address, do we need to
> provide the UNIDATA project our new ip address.  Thanks a lot for your
> answer.

If you are just accessing McIDAS products using ADDE from a machine at
UPRM, then you do not need to alert us to the IP change.  If you are
running an LDM and want to continue to feed data from an IDD upstream
node, then yes, you should provide the new IP address AND the fully-
qualified hostname for the new machine.

Ticket ID: ZBW-744986