[McIDAS #IWJ-443798]: MCIDAS Software Upgrade at NGC

Hi Martha,

re: your changes to the XRD routine remap2_tasc.pgm

As soon as you all have finished modifying remap2_tasc.pgm and cloudp_tasc.c,
please send me the code so I can replace what I am providing in Unidata McIDAS.

Thanks!

Martha Tonkin wrote:
> I did as Tom suggested, made the change to cloudp_tasc.c and also performed a
> diff
> between the UNIDATA distribution remap2.pgm and remap2_tasc.pgm in
> ngst:/home/mcidas/mcidas2009/src
> (the U2009i distribution).
>
> I changed several parameters, most notably in S/R DOMAP where MAXBND was
> increased to 64
> (previous value 12)and MAXCAL was increased to 10000(previous value 512).  I
> built the
> app, ran it, and was able to view imagery and navigation for a remapped
> GOES15 image.
>
> This was all done on NGST in the directory
> /home/sleet/mcidas/src/REMAP2_TASC.  I copied
> remap2_tasc.pgm and cloudp_tasc.pgm from /home/mcidas/mcidas2009/src and
> edited them
> there. Also, the diff output for remap2.pgm and remap2_tasc.pgm is in
> /home/sleet/mcidas/src/REMAP2_TASC.
>
> From what I could judge, other differences were due to changes Randy or Mary
> Ellen made
> to create our REMAP2_TASC, but I am not the best person to evaluate that.
>
> Martha

Ticket ID: IWJ-443798