[McIDAS #VTR-898959]: LWU

Hi Mary Ellen,

re:
> redirects AGAIN. I should have thought of that.

Ah Ha!  The REDIRECT gotcha strikes again.

re:
> This is the problem with
> multiple people using the same group account. You never know when you're
> redirect gets changed. I usually set up my own environement when I run
> scripts to prevent this problem and don't bother with quick troubleshooting.

A very good move indeed.  The other thing is that folks could use the
'mcidas' account as the installation point/global configuration account
and then run scripts out of your own accounts.  This, by the way, is exactly
what SSEC would have you do.  In fact, in SSEC McIDAS, one can not run McIDAS
at all (interactive session that is).

re:
> Of course my "quickness" was quite DELAYED today. Thanks and sorry for the
> unnecessary trouble!

You are welcome, and no worries.

Ticket ID: VTR-898959
Department: Support McIDAS