[McIDAS #KTX-368325]: IDV, LDM and ADDE

Hi Mark,

re: you must install McIDAS to get ADDE
> Thanks.  I will probably take this on following the holidays.

OK.  Don't hesitate to ask questions!

e:
> Are there
> any problems building/installing on 64bit Linux (Centos 6.2)?

I haven't tried installing McIDAS on a 64-bit CentOS 6.2 system, but
since CentOS 6.2 is essentially RedHat Enterprise 6.2 and RedHat
Enterprise 6.2 is essentially Fedora 12+13, and since I _have_
built/run on 64-bit Fedora 12, 13, 14, and 15 systems, I would think that
there will be no great challenges (my Unidata workstation is my main
McIDAS development machine, and it is running 64-bit Fedora 14).

Ticket ID: KTX-368325