[McIDAS #OWN-737162]: how to install McIdas

Hi Dan,

re:
> Thanks Tom---
>
> Two weeks ago I asked SSEC help about Polar projections for those
> maps and they told me I should install McIdas !

Just like me, they were probably anticipating that you would want
an application to analyze the data also, hence the recommendation
to install McIDAS.

re:
> Yes, that link you sent
> is  precisely what I needed, so strange that they didnt mention it to
> me at the time.

Well, I wouldn't have known to send you that specific link before
knowing more of what you wanted to do.

re:
> O well, I cant blame any one else for my oversights.
> Thank you for saving me the sledge hammer route !

No worries.  Best of luck in your investigations!

Ticket ID: OWN-737162