[McIDAS #NJA-425146]: Interesting in McIDAS X Free

Hi Boris,

re:
> You could get into my machine to check the problem of remote server account?

I got onto your machine as the user 'mcidas', and see that the mcinet2009.sh
script did not create the needed 'mcidas' entry in /etc/xinetd.d.  I am not
sure why this failed...

In order to further troubleshoot and perhaps fix things, I will need 'root'
access.  If you are willing to give me this access, please send the password
to my private email account (address@hidden) ** without any mention
of the user the password is for OR the machine on which it is valid **.

Ticket ID: NJA-425146