[McIDAS #DQP-523262]: GOES-west Ingestor Cannot be Reached

Hi Fred,

re:
> The GOESWEST.UNIDATA.UCAR.EDU ADDE GOES-west server cannot be
> reached.  I get a server error when trying to access the server.

Something must have happened since yesterday afternoon.  We'll investigate.

re:
> Also the backup GOES-west ADDE server at SSEC at UNIDATA2.SSEC.WISC.EDU
> still has blank images as if the new GVAR format software has not been
> implemented at that server.

I have built and installed the latest GVAR servers on unidata2, but the
GET server, gvaraget, continues to send blank images.  I have not been
able to figure out why (I worked on this for a substantial portion of time
yesterday).

re:
> The last GOES-west data we got from the Boulder server was yesterday
> (Dec. 13) at 16:30Z.

We'll look into the problems with our goeswest system, and I will continue
to try and figure out why the latest GVAR servers are returning blank
images.  Unfortunately, I have no ETA for either effort.

Ticket ID: DQP-523262