[McIDAS #UPK-111507]: GINIWEST GW8KWV product

Hi Don,

re:
> Thanks for the confirmation.   I guess I (and others (e.g. Jim
> Steenburgh)) will have to remake bundles that were using the GW8KWV
> products.

Hmm... I guess I could change the definition for GINIWEST/GW8KWV to
include the 4 km images.  How would the different image sizes/resolution
affect the bundles?

re:
> Perhaps a note should be sent to McIDAS and IDV users about this change.

I will think about this one after getting your reaction to changing the
dataset definition for GW8KWV to include the 4 km images.

Ticket ID: UPK-111507