[McIDAS #RAZ-379711]: GOES-West Ingestor has blank images

Hi Fred,

re:
> It appears that you got the SDI ingestor working for GOES-15.  Thank you
> for your efforts.

No worries.

re:
> In looking at the SSEC Unidata ADDE site (unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu) the data
> still has blanks (with the correct times).  It appears that SSEC did not
> put their own software upgrade into their SDI.  Should I go directly to
> SSEC to about the GOES-west problem, or should you be the one to complain
> since I am not a paying MUG member?

I think that the problem is that I need to upgrade the McIDAS installation
on unidata2.  The version that is serving the data that you refer to
must not have the updates for GOES-15.  So no, please do not complain to
SSEC -- I am the culprit.

Ticket ID: RAZ-379711