[McIDAS #ZKZ-815491]: Can raobplot plot "wet bulb potential temperature"

Hi Zhou,

I apologize for the slow response...

re:
> I'm using raobplot to do a station plot.  Now I need to add "wet bulb
> potential temperature" to it.  But this variable is not contained in
> the param list.  Is there a way to calculate and plot it?

I have never tried to plot wet bulb potential temperature in McIDAS,
but I would think that it should be possible.  I will have to dig around
to see how to go about doing the calculation and get back to you.

re:
> Your help is appreciated.

No worries.  Again, I apologize for the slow response (we had last T-F off
for Thanksgiving).

Ticket ID: ZKZ-815491