[Staging #HFK-199253]: Re: I can`t download the mcidas2010 software, Angel Luque

Hi Angel,

re:
> I am registered as university Unidata user (user:
> address@hidden) but I cannot download de mcidas2010 software
> version. Should I have a special permission?
> Thanks in advance.

Unidata's license with the University of Wisconsin's Space Science and
Engineering Center (SSEC) is limited to educational institutions/users.

Question:

- do you represent an educational institution in Spain (e.g., university)?

If yes, you can be granted access to Unidata's release of McIDAS.  If no,
you must get McIDAS directly from SSEC.

Ticket ID: HFK-199253