[McIDAS #BZU-651546]: Interesting in McIDAS X Free

Hi Boris,

Sorry for the slow response; we are in all day meetings for the rest of
the week, so our ability to respond quickly is not as good as normal.

re:
> McIDAS-X is already installed. But now I had a problem when installing
> mcinet2009.sh:
>
> address@hidden mcidas]# sh ./mcinet2009.sh install mcadde
> mcinet2009: ERROR: xinetd needs to be restarted with the command:
>
> service xinetd restart
>
> address@hidden mcidas]# service xinetd restart
> Parando xinetd:                                            [  OK  ]
> Iniciando xinetd:                                          [  OK  ]
>
> Now what happens?

If I understand the output (in Spanish, not English), it means that
xinetd is now running.  If this is true, rerun the mcinet2009.sh
script again:

sh ./mcinet2009.sh install mcadde

If you are asking something else, I need more information to understand
what you need.

Comment:

- online are the Unidata McIDAS-X Users Guide, the McIDAS training
  workshop, and the McIDAS Learning Guide.  All three can be
  found from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/#documentation

Ticket ID: BZU-651546