[McIDAS #WRY-275628]: Installing McIDAS-X without ADDE

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I ran touch mnmx.o and make, and it was able to continue up to stnplot.k
> where it failed.

Rats!  I missed seeing the mapdef reference to MNMX when I did the grep
previously;
sorry

re:
> Perhaps I should try gfortran?

Yes, I would try gfortran ** especially ** if it is already available on your
machine.

Please remember that you will need to:

- change the McIDAS entry in your .cshrc file
  and then make sure that the change has taken
  effect (easiest thing is to log off and then
  back on after changing .cshrc)

- clobber the McIDAS build attempt:

  cd ~/mcidas2009/src
  make clobber