[McIDAS #EFB-544404]: Access Forbidden when trying to download

Hi Alan,

re:
> was trying to download the latest McIdas build, but once I logged in
> with my credentials...the server responded "Access Forbidden."  I am
> working at home and not the university....I think that I encountered
> this before.  Is there any way you could clear me to access it?  My IP
> address is 72.148.224.143

You should login to the Unidata website using your University of Georgia
email address (the same one that you should have used to register with
the Unidata web site).  Access using your UGa address should insure that
you are granted access to the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution.

Ticket ID: EFB-544404