[McIDAS #BYN-431727]: LDM Dying

Hi Martha,

re:
> I am attaching our ldmd.conf for you.  XCD_RUN is in it.

OK, thanks.  The 'exec' entry for 'xcd_run' looks good.

re:
> I will note that the various conf files we use for ldm have not been changed
> in a long time, really not since you helped us set up CONDUIT
> collection back in 2009.

OK.

Please send your /usr/local/ldm/etc/pqact.conf file so I can review the
XCD actions in them (or other file(s) if the pqact.conf action(s) are
in different files).  The only thing left is some sort of strange
thing in a pattern-action file.

re:
> I wonder if some system resource is being exceeded somewhere?

I wouldn't think so.

re:
> With the new receiver feed setup, isn't there a lot more data coming
> through?

No, not yet.

re:
> I appreciate your help.