[McIDAS #QCD-296914]: adde.cise-nsf.gov imagery not updating

Hi Don,

re:
> The images (NEXRCOMP and GINI) on adde.cise-nsf.gov are a couple of days
> old (end on the 4th). ADDE point and grids seem up to date.

What I told you on Saturday is still true today: atm.cise-nsf.gov has hardware
issues that is preventing it from running for extended periods of time.  So,
no real-time datasets are being updated there.

Our move is having real, measurable impacts on maintenance of off-site machines
(sigh)...

Ticket ID: QCD-296914