[McIDAS #MWQ-801749]: McIDAS-X 2009 and Solaris 11 Express

Hi Robert,

This is a quick note to let you know that contrary to all indications I
have not forgotten about the MCGUI resizing problem you are experiencing
on your Solaris system....

We are currently in the middle of packing to move out of our building, and
I have been involved in an Africa-related workshop over in the COMET
classroom.  I expect to be able to look into your problem in more detail
in the next week.  I did review the code that reparents the McIDAS-X
'mcimage' window by Tk, and I contrasted my code to that in the SSEC
GUI, but I did not see any difference that seemed significant.  I will
try modifying my code to be more like SSEC's current code and pass along
recommendations for what modifications are needed.

Again, sorry for the delay...

Ticket ID: MWQ-801749
Department: Support McIDAS