[netCDFJava #CEF-791613]: NetCDF to McIDAS?

Hi Khary,

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you!

re:
> Is there a java (or other) library available to convert
> from NetCDF to McIDAS area files ? I have seen the other way around
> (http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/visit/netcdf/<https://lmpassage3.external.lmco.com/visit/netcdf/,DanaInfo=www.ssec.wisc.edu+>)
> but wanted to know if this is possible as well.  Thank you,

I don't know of a routine that converts imagery in netCDF to McIDAS AREA format.
If there is one, it would need to be very specialized since standards for
storing imagery in netCDF are not well defined (yet).

Ticket ID: CEF-791613
Department: Support McIDAS